I Care....

I already posted this on My Simple Life Blog and to help more I love to share too here. Please let us all take part of this "I Blog, I Care Movement."

  1. Copy the "I Blog, I Care" badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page. 
  2. Post these in one or all your blogs. 
  3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
  4.  Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer (http://thetwitterer.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-blog-i-care-movement.html) 
  5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org. 
  6. Spread the love and show you care.

3 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Wow... what a noble move you have here! Kas...

please fix your comment link at simple life I cannot post a comment thanks dear!

Kasai said...

Hi Vernz please try it again thanks!

The Twitterer said...

hi kasai, thanks for joining. i've updated the rules for this here: http://thetwitterer.blogspot.com/2010/03/updates-on-i-blog-i-care-movement.html and one of the changes is bringing down the ratio to 10:$1 instead of 15.

happy blogging!

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.