Rain Pours at Sunny Days

"When it pours it rains" yes my days are so into it right now, Im am very loaded right now with an estimate deadline tom, sigh....

There are days that I barely have nothing to do as in nothing, you can actually tell my slack days through my frugal site where I post 8 contest in a day and 2 reviews and joined a dozen of contest. But bot thisweek and in coming days I got an professional job right now and I apologized to my frugal friends.

As I say I have my work assignment to finish this weekend, review job to do, contest to join and post, website/blog to review, clothes to arrange and I havent done my weekly grocery yet gosh and its sunday noon already. I haven't done my adgitize tomorrow, zero points.
 
And to tell you frankly  I love it it that I am busy, it gives me the adrenaline rush to accomplish it but i hope i got atleast 25 hour/day until tuesday but that is pretty impossible.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.