My December 2009 Winnings

I am barely 2 months in blogging, I started out with my first blog My Simple Life, it was born out my non-stop surfing in the net trying to find those freebies and contest. Since most of the 2010 Planners, which I longed to have that time, are bloggers contest I decide I needed a blog to join them all and my freebie site was born.

From then I started collecting contest posting it on my site not just as my entry but more of to share on my ummm... 1 follower until they grew into.... 8 as of this moment, yes I already got the lucky 8! With my 8 co-contest junkies is my winning and freebies I got.


Last December I received my very first one The J&J lotions, those cute little bottle I actually using it right now as a hand moisturizer. Actually our family did'nt just got 1 of this we got 3 packages har har har! I joine my hubby & sister to this.

Then my 1 set of Garnier Product! I am so happy with it because I got the expensive eye roll on for free plus I have a christmas gift for my mommy.

Then after Christmas Christmas I received an email that I won a free Sesame Street DVD and a GC Photoshoot from PictureCompany sosyal di ba!  And so we had a pictorial.


That was not all I am still waiting for my...
P500 GC which I won from Living Life to the fullest last December 12, it got stuck on our very reliable Phillipine Post Office Hope it arrives soon so I can have my most wanted green bag.

I also got a lot this January I will post it some other day since those are too many to mention in one post :)

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.